wow , no year, but did show G16 engines.
Grand, is a clue. but is not.
wiki facts: so what country is your car, we are USA here,
and we have not one Baleno here.
the Suzuki Baleno throughout Asia, Australasia, and Europe. In India where it was manufactured by Maruti Suzuki
, the Cultus Crescent was sold as the Maruti Baleno
Ive not seen Every version of every G16 engine suzuki made
world wide, only OURS.
1995 to 2007
my wild guess, is your ECU is OBD1 ecu, (do you know?)
and as such, there are no scan tools so only the CEL blink codes
No spark 5 places, 4 sparks dead and coil HV tower term dead.
here is the checks. for all early G16
- fuses good, IG-coil and "FI"????
- key on head lights work, good turn them off.
- keyon CEL glows, (not blinks) if dead fuse blown, if flashing Immobilizer is UNHAPPY.
- CEL glows you crank, its lost spark and all ecu cut fuel no spark.
- So you insert the diagnostic jumper wire. in the the DLC connnecter under hood and CEL flashes 41 or 42 DTC or?
- bingo? code 12 is happy code.
- crank for 5 full seconds to see the cause code.
here is the OBD1 year, way to get flash codes
USA until 1995
and outside USA up to 2001 or more.
no year, makes this very hard,
and no country x10 that. (fueling and spark system vary by COUNTRY !