Question about Computers & Internet
It sounds to me as if the battery of the device is faulty, try replacing the battery and see how you go.
Posted on Apr 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If u r familiar to open panel of ram in ur base of the lap then open the panel of the ram at the base and remove the ram there might be dust cavited on the ram just clean the ram and reinsert into the ram slot ur lap starts working.
Hope this solution will help u in this regards...
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
SOURCE: won't turn on
*This method only applies to Aspire ONE A150 only
1) Format USB memory stick with FAT file system.
2) Download BIOS for A150
3) Extract all files the downloaded file and place FLASHIT.EXE and BIOS file onto the memory stick
4) Rename BIOS file to ZG5IA32.FD
5) Turn netbook of, with power AND battery connected
6) Plug in memory stick with BIOS file and Flasit.exe
7) Press and hold Fn+Esc the unit will go on, hold until power LED is flashing then release keys. If it does not flash, then release and press power button once.
8) You'll notice the LED of both the usb memory stick and the power LED will flash together.
9) After a few seconds the flashing will stop and the unit will reboot or switch off completely.
^^ this is a copy paste from my own solutions
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Testimonial: "I tried using this method but it didn't work. I guess it's off to the 'puter doctor. Thanks for the help!"
SOURCE: My compaq prescario CQ45 is
There are a few reasons/causes of this.
The most common cause is the modem going faulty. Remove the modem and it may come back to life as it can't finish POST.
The Bios has an error, remove the Cmos battery and let the board discharge for 1/4 hour, re fit it and it may POST.
The uProcessor may need re seating and have a bad contact on a pin. Re seat the uProcessor and clean off old heatsink compound installing new.
Maybe as they are the most common I have come across, you may fall into one of them, I hope, otherwise it is a dead motherboard I'm sorry to suggest. Even if the RAM is faulty, it should attempt to POST.
Posted on Jan 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 11, 2011 | Duratrax Ultra Slim Aa Glow Starter
Apr 23, 2011 | Garden
Nov 21, 2010 | HP Compaq d530c PC Desktop
Dec 24, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Nov 24, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 22, 2009 | Orange SPV M600 Smartphone
Mar 04, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!