Question about Yamaha HTR-3063
The moment i switch my HTR 3063 on, it says 'YPAO start, press setup'. but the sound set up, configuration, and test tones do not work. it just says, not available. please find a solution for me.
The YPAO isn't on the 3063 model. only 4063 and up. If this is used and you can't get your money back, there is a firmware file here http://download.yamaha.com/search/product/?language=en&site=ca.yamaha.com&product_id=1436250 that can help get your receiver running correctly.
Posted on Apr 28, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Select different modes on the remote or front panel and make sure all speaker that you have hooked up are showing on display. Are the Lt & Rt channels at least playing audio? If you want, i can step you thur some steps to try in live chat if you want today. Let me know as i have experience in this area! Sincerely Guru Jay
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
You may reset your unit, to do so here is the procedure.
1. Depress the MASTER little Button so it has to be in the OFF position
2. press simuntaneously the A/B/C/D/E and TUNNING/CH > buttons and the press MASTER again
3. Keep the two buttons pressed until the SLEEP blinks on th display, at this point you will see a message that last for maybe 3 seconds,
4. after the message you will see the number 1 and a series of numbers on the first row and the word MARGIN on the second row.
5. Turn the PROGRAM knob until you reach tothe number 11 FAC PRESET on the first row and PRESET INH on the second row
6. press the TUNNING/CH > button once, and the message on the second row will display PRESET RSRV
7. Press the MASTER again and your unit will have the factory settings.
I Hope this solve your problem
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
Digital settings need to be assigned by the receiver in the ption Menu >> Audio Select.
Check the one for the HDMI from DTV/CBL.
Posted on May 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | Yamaha Htr 3063 5.1 Channel Receiver Hdmi...
Nov 16, 2011 | Yamaha HTR-3063
Aug 16, 2011 | Yamaha HTR-3063
Aug 14, 2011 | Yamaha HTR-3063
Jun 16, 2011 | Yamaha HTR-3063
Feb 16, 2011 | Yamaha HTR-3063
Are we really talking about a HTR-3063?
Register and download the manual for free at retrevo.com
Strangely enough, that message is NOT documented in the HTR-3063 manual, but in another Yamaha manual (HTR-5063) it means the speaker being tested is believed to be Out of Phase, meaning wired incorrectly.
Your unit (HTR-3063) doesn
Feb 15, 2011 | Yamaha 5.1-Ch. Surround Sound Home Theater...
Aug 04, 2009 | Yamaha HTR-5990 Receiver
Jun 21, 2007 | Yamaha HTR-5990 Receiver
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: