Question about HP Hewlett-Packard - Fl905utAba - Z400 Workstation - 1 X Intel Xeon W
Just to make sure you have tried the simple things, a few questions:
1. Are you using external speakers?
if so check that they are plugged in, turned on and the volume is up. Unplug the cord from the computer and touch your finger to the end - it should pop or buzz. if not you probably have bad speakers
2. Have you installed any new hardware or software?
You may have a driver problem - Click on Start -> settings -> control panel -> Device Manager and see if anything has a red mark on it.
3. Have you received any e-mails with attachments from unknown parties?
If so, you may have a virus. Run a scan with yuor anti-virus program, or go to http://housecall.trendmicro.com/us/ and run their free scanner.
4. There should be a small speaker in the lower right corner of your monitor next to the clock. Does it have a red circle?
Right click on it and select Volume Control options. Make sure that Playback is enabled. If you see no speaker, or it is not red, click on Start->Settings->Sounds, and on the Playback tab, check which device is to be used for playback.
5. If none of these worked, you probably have an actual hardware problem, so find a neighbor, or ask a friend to take a look at it. As a last resort take it to someplace offering free diagnosis, like an office supply or electronics store.
Posted on Apr 27, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2015 | Breville BES830XL Die-Cast Programmable...
Oct 28, 2013 | Gilera Motorcycles
Aug 05, 2011 | Android Apps
Mar 18, 2010 | Nokia 1650 Cell Phone
Jan 01, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: