Question about Garden
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: craftsman riding mower
It should be fine as long as the snow plow is made for your model mower you also might want to look into tire chains for the rear. One thing the plow will not work good for is wet or heavy pack snow but if you keep up with the snow it sould be fine
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Go to www.managemyhome.com to download the manual for free. Just type in the model # 944606950.
Posted on May 21, 2009
SOURCE: how to remove mower deck
Here is the operator's manual for your mower. http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/owner_manuals/14328/CRAFTSMAN-Lawn-Tractor-L0911505?brand_name_search=917.289101
Page 22-24 shows you how to remove the mower. You will need the manual for the snowblower to mount it to the tractor.
If you don't have the manual for the snowblower go to managemylife.com. Under the manuals tab put in the model number of the snowblower (you will find it on the snowblower and it looks like 123.123456)
You can view, download, and print the manual there.
It is a pretty big job. It will take you about 5 minutes to remove the mower and about 3 hours to mount the snowblower.
Let me know what other questions you may have.
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
1. Raise attatchment lift lever to its highest position
2. Slide the mower deck under the tractor with deflector shield (grass Chute) to right side of tractor
3. Lower lift lever to its lowest position
4.. Connect the front links to the mower deck and secure with the retainer springs.
5. Connect thye suspension arms to the rear deck brackets and secure with their retainer springs.
6. Connect the anti-sway bar to the chassis bracket and secure with the retainer spring.
7. Push the clutch cable housing guide into the bracket, and slide the collar onto the guide and
secure it with the large retainer spring.
8. Place the flat washer and clutch spring on the idler pulley bolt and secure them with the small
9. Re-install the blade belt onto the engine pulley it goes on.
Posted on Apr 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2014 | Craftsman 20 hp 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor -...
Mar 20, 2014 | Troy-Bilt 179cc 24-in Two-Stage Gas Snow...
Feb 26, 2014 | Craftsman 21 Hp 42" Deck, Ys 4500 Lawn...
Jun 17, 2012 | Toro Garden
Apr 25, 2011 | Mtd Garden
Dec 20, 2010 | Craftsman 17.5 hp 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor...
Jan 26, 2010 | Craftsman 42 in. Deck 19.5hp Lawn Tractor
Oct 11, 2009 | Craftsman 17.5 hp 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor...
May 21, 2009 | Craftsman 20 hp 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor -...
Aug 23, 2017 | Garden
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!