Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I get error 033-545 when I try to FAX
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: XEROX Work Centre C2424 has
That is a code that comes up when the print head is not piviting properly.
The 2 main causes are , 1 there is a stainless steel block on the left side of the machine which gets ink spilled into it, it needs removed and cleaned, the other issue is if there was a power failure or the machine was inproperly shut down, the wiper blade that cleans the print head between copies is stuck between the drum and prine head.
Let me know if you want to try and fix this. Its not to hard, Just somewhat time consuming.
there is a 90 percent chance one of those 2 things is causing your problem.
Posted on Sep 20, 2008
SOURCE: Xerox M20i scan to e-mail
You can not scan with a M20i with an Ethernet cat 5 cable. It can ONLY be done via a USB or parallel cable.
If you don't believe me, which many on here wont accept the truth, here is the note from the Xerox documentation..
The WorkCentre can scan a document via Direct Scanning using a USB or Parallel Port connection only.
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
That is a document feeder test failure. What I would try first is to power the machine off, then follow the main cord that runs down the side to where you power cord is attached. Take the connector off and reinstall it. Make sure the bottom screw in particular is tight. Those are notorious for coming loose.
There is also a beige strip with 2 screws attached to it that may be dirty. There is glue on that strip that makes the guide sticky and it doesn't move well.
If neither of those is the problem, there are almost no parts spared on those, and the DADF would have to be replaced.
You can google a business called "The Parts Drop". And if you need, call them and talk to Britt. Have done business with them forever and if you need soemthing he can help you if he has it. They are good to deal with.
Posted on Dec 30, 2009
I found some thing maybe do for you it may not be rhe right code you have at this moment but it come in handy for you.
31,004.40:6909: it's a mechanical initialization jam error. Pull out the paper tray to make sure it doesn't have a jam. Try also to manually feed some heavy paper or card stock through the printer to make sure the sensor in the preheater isn't stuck.
39,002.40 : DRAM test failure.
39,012.40:56208: "Cycle the power" and if that does not work replace the document feeder.
39,012.41: Document Feeder Optical Failure. Replace the document feeder.
4,0XX.6x: Process Control Software Fault.
· Reset NVRAM and then retest.
· Ensure ground integrity for the system
· Replace the EEPROM chip.
· Reboot the system.
· From the System Setup menu, go to "Information", "Troubleshooting"
· Service Tools menu.
· With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow
· and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
· Reset NVRAM is in there.
Also may be handy is this.
4,0XX.6x Process Control Software Fault
a. Reset NVRAM and then retest.
b. Ensure ground integrity for the system.
c. Replace the EEPROM chip.
d. Reboot the system.
1. From the System Setup menu, go to Information --> Troubleshooting -->
Service Tools menu.
2. With the cursor at the top of the Service Tools menu, press both the Up Arrow and Down Arrow buttons to display the Hidden Service menu.
3. Reset NVRAM is in there
1. Turn the system power ON.
2. Wait for the Xerox logo to begin moving across the display.
3. Before the logo is centered on the display, press and hold the Back and Info buttons on the control panel.
4. Hold both buttons until the display reads “Beginning Service Mode Initialization”. Release the buttons and the system reboots into service mode with the Service Diagnostics menu displayed. Hope it will help you in some way of finding the fault. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 21, 2016 | Xerox WorkCentre 5325 5330 5335 Black...
Jun 05, 2015 | Xerox WorkCentre 5325 5330 5335 Black...
Aug 22, 2017 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
2,649 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!