Question about Toys
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Call Daisy Customer Service. The # is on the web sight. The model is discontinued but they may still have parts on hand or will be able to give you the number of a gunsmith which carries the parts
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
do wat I did,Go to your local ace hardware store and look for the o-ring seals.I Replaced mine that way.Just take the ring you remove from the chamber and take it with you so you can find the right part
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
Unscrew the barrel insert from the barrel and pull it out. There is a sliding tab that you have to slide towards the end of the barrel insert so that it can be loaded. On the smaller side of the insert, about half way down is the loading hole. Fill with about 20 BB's. Release the tab and carefully put the barrel insert back into the barrel and tighten till snug. Should be ready to go.
Posted on Nov 06, 2009
If you need a repair manual contact me. I purchased one a year or so ago to make repairs on a couple I had and have since scanned it in to my computer so it can be emailed out. It's a big file. If you're interested let me know.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2016 | Cell Phones
Apr 01, 2016 | Daisy BB Gun Pistol CO2 BB Gun Repeater...
Oct 27, 2015 | Toys
Nov 08, 2013 | Daisy Toys
Jun 03, 2017 | Toys
Dec 02, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2011 | Simple Shoes Daisy 4x Bb Gun Air Rifle...
Jul 12, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Mar 23, 2009 | Toys
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!