Question about Stanton Audio Players & Recorders
To replace a drive belt.
1, Remove the rubber platter mat to expose the platter.
2. Put your thumb and forefinger through the two round holes and lift the platter off. You may need to give the center spindle a light tap (whilst applying upward pressure) with a screwdriver handle or some similar tool that will not leave any marks or damage.
3. Remove the old belt and wipe the platter pulley and motor pulley with an alcohol swab to remove any old belt residue.
4. Place the new belt around the platter pulley making sure t is sitting flat without any twists.
5. Flip platter over the right way up. There are1or 2 larger rectangle shaped cut outs in the platter.
6. Through the cut out pinch up the belt and slip a finger or belt hook between the platter pulley and the belt gripping the belt ready to fit over the motor pulley.
7. Align the center hole of the platter with the spindle and place platter back into position keeping a grip on the belt.
8. Slip belt over motor pulley and give the platter a light clockwise rotation to ensure the belt is riding correctly.
9. Replace the rubber mat and then run the turntable to ensure correct operation.
Posted on May 06, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2014 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 17, 2011 | Crosley CR248 Turntable
Nov 08, 2010 | Sony PS-LX250H Turntable
Jun 21, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 11, 2010 | Sony PS-LX300USB Turntable
Nov 05, 2009 | Aiwa PX-E860 Turntable
Oct 05, 2009 | Aiwa PX-E860 Turntable
Feb 03, 2009 | Crosley CR248 Turntable
Nov 08, 2008 | Aiwa PX-E860 Turntable
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: