Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The code for a Sanyo TV set should be 100. Press and hold the TV button on the remote while entering the code. The light should blink 5 times if it was accepted, and then you can test to see if it worked.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
For combination tv/vcr the codes on the Phillips remote are 0039, 0739. I can only enter the channel I want to watch I can not use the up and down arrows for some reason.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
SOURCE: Universal Remote Codes
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes the direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2016 | HP bd-2000 blu-ray player with 1080p...
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2014 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Mar 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 06, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jun 04, 2011 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
Nov 23, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
298 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!