Question about Exercise & Fitness
How do you turn it off? I have lost the instructions leaflet and the display wont turn off.
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Push both the up and down buttons at the same time. You might have to repeat this two or three times. It will tell you when the alarm is off.
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Mio 0050USPNK2 Step 1 Pedometer in Pink
Sep 14, 2011 | Maxi Aids Talking Pedometer
Oct 30, 2010 | Brunton Digital Pedometer with Alarm
Oct 02, 2010 | Gaiam Walking Fit Kit Pedometer...
Sep 28, 2010 | Tanita 3 AXES PEDOMETER (PD724)
Jun 13, 2010 | MIO Step 1 Pedometer Pink
Jun 22, 2009 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 15, 2008 | Vivitar VIVICAM 5188 PINK BNIB Digital...
Jul 17, 2018 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!