- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try the reset for the B60. I do bot understand your original What does brewing time off mean??...
1. Simultaneously press and release "small mug" and "medium mug". Immediately afterward press "menu" 3 times. (Menu is the black button under the display screen.) You should see a time 6:09 on your screen.
2. Press "menu" once. Your LCD screen should say Brew 0:00.
3. (I messed this step up like 10 times and had to unplug the machine, then replug it and start over at step one. You have to unplug if the LCD displays "auto ____". If it continues to flash "Not Ready" and "Brew" then you can just keep trying step 3). Press and hold "medium mug". While holding "medium mug" press and release "menu". Immediately after pressing "menu" (while still holding "medium mug") press "small mug". Release "small mug" and "medium mug" at the same time. This entire thing needs to be done very quickly. as soon as you release "menu" go to "small mug" and release both buttons quickly.
4. Unplug the machine (do not turn it off). Wait for 3 seconds or so. Plug it back in, turn it on and follow the instructions for priming.
Your b60 may need to be descaled. There might be scale built up on the water level probes in you machine. I have listed the directions below:
Brewer De-Scaling Instructions Brewer Model: Elite B40 ' Classic B44 Special Edition B60 ' Platinum B70 To begin, you will need the following: • 48 ounces of undiluted white vinegar • Large ceramic mug (do not use a paper cup) • Access to an empty sink PREPARE Step 1: Empty the water in the Water Reservoir. Step 2: Disable "Auto Off features." FILL AND CLEAN Step 1: Pour approximately 48 ounces of the vinegar into the Water Reservoir. Step 2: Place a large mug on the Drip Tray Plate and run a brew cycle.
DO NOT USE A K-CUP , just press the BREW Button. Pour the contents of
the large mug into the sink. Step 3: Repeat the brew process without a K-Cup until"ADD WATER"
is indicated. Step 4: Now let the Brewer stand for at least 4 hours while still on.
Step 5: Discard any residual vinegar and rinse the Water Reservoir thoroughly. RINSE Step 1: Ensure the Water Reservoir is filled with fresh water.
Step 2: Place a large mug on the Drip Tray Plate and water brew cycle. Pour the contents of the large mug into the sink. Step 3: Repeat brew process until "ADD WATER is indicated.
Step 4: You may need to perform additional water brew cycles if you notice any residual taste. NOTE: If "DE-SCALE" is still displayed after completing the procedure, repeat the descaling procedure above.
Simultaneously press and release ?small mug? and ?medium mug?. Immediately
afterward press ?menu? 3 times. You should see a time 6:09 (or similar) on your
Press ?menu? once. Your LCD screen should say Brew 0:00. 3. Press
and hold ?medium mug?. While holding ?medium mug? press and release ?menu?.
Immediately after releasing ?menu? (while still holding ?medium mug?) press
?small mug?. Release ?small mug? and ?medium mug? at the same time. This entire
thing needs to be done very quickly. 4.
Unplug the machine (do not turn it off). Wait for 3 minutes or so. Plug it back
in, turn it on and follow the instructions for priming.
I had this problem and I went to the Program Compatibility wizard in XP. Start Accessories Program Compatibility Wizard Choose from list Select Shrek 2 click next, Follow all of the suggestions that they give. They will walk you through each step to try.
I followed each one and found that Compatibility mode for Windows 98/Me with 640x480 screen resolution worked after I did the display adjustments listed below.
I went to Display Properties, Advanced, Troubleshoot, slid the Hardware acceleration all the way to the left and unchecked the enable write combining box. I had to restart the computer after I did this, but now the game loads.