Question about Garden

Open Question

Huffy garden tiller

Ource for parts

Posted by Anonymous on


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: both belts shredded. Atlas garden tiller model 12 -5100

I bought a repair manual from Clymer and found the belt sizes for my Atlas 12.5022 tiller. The manual lists a 1/2 inch by by 36 inch forward belt and 1/2 inch by 32 inch reverse belt for the model 12-5100. Good luck. Don't bother to buy the Clyme manual. It isn't very complete.

Bob Mortimer

Posted on Apr 27, 2009

  • 11896 Answers


Posted on Jul 09, 2009

  • 112 Answers

SOURCE: gear drive assembly for model 3100 series 3126

call 1-866-598-2128 for parts, I am fixing one now with that gear split or cracked.

Posted on Jul 15, 2009

  • 59 Answers

SOURCE: i have a mandy electric

Most any lawn mower shops can order that for you.

Posted on Sep 24, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a tiller model # 917.252461, Sears that is missing the mounting kit, where can I get one, Sears doesn't have them anymore

hello, you can call sears parts at 1-800-366-7278 and they will connect you to the office and you can find out the maker of the tiller and call them to check on part you need, have done this,hope this helps,,

Feb 08, 2012 | Garden

1 Answer

I have an old tiller all i could find out about it is the name of how made it wich is garden, i dont know what size belts it takes?

1-800-269-6215 is the number to call to look up older garden way tiller, mtd build most of the tillers but some real old ones were made by bolens here is the link to mtd's parts ordering system and parts look up hope this helps

Nov 22, 2009 | Troy-Bilt Garden

1 Answer

Can i get close up picture of how tiller tinnes should be

go to www, and look for a parts break down for this tiller.

Sep 30, 2009 | Troy-Bilt Pony Garden Tiller

1 Answer

I have an older Troy-Bilt Pony Garden Tiller witha

From what I read you need a new rewind clutch and the spring and cord go into the housing. Briggs is easy to fix. contact me at and I can send you what you need or you can send it to me and I will repair it very cheap!! Parts are available at almost any small engine parts place.

Jul 17, 2009 | Troy-Bilt Pony Garden Tiller

1 Answer


Jul 09, 2009 | Garden

1 Answer

Tiller need to be repaired i need manuel and parts

looking for a"Long" brand garden tiller model # 1542 for parts.

Mar 01, 2009 | Garden

Not finding what you are looking for?
Garden Logo

Related Topics:

166 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Garden Experts

Dennis Key
Dennis Key

Level 3 Expert

2478 Answers


Level 3 Expert

708 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

15314 Answers

Are you a Garden Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides