Question about Health & Beauty

1 Answer

How do I know if I have a corn, callus, wart or cyst??

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

  • Contributor
  • 54 Answers

Go see a doctor.

Posted on Apr 25, 2013


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

How can I get rid of a CYST ON MY FINGER that is hard, sensitive and doesnot produce liquid?

This does not sound like a cyst. Are you sure that it is not a wart?

Aug 31, 2017 | Medical

1 Answer

Remove corn on my right foot little toe?

use corn remover liquid and corn pad cover
see a podiatrist or doctor
are you sure it is a corn and not a wart

Apr 05, 2017 | Sewing Machines

1 Answer

I am a 55 year old former teacher. I retired end of 2016. Being part of management as well as a math educator I wore high to medium heels all the time. Being retired now I wear more flatter hels

Calluses and corns may go away by themselves eventually, once the irritation is consistently avoided. They may also be dissolved with keratolytic agents containing salicylic acid, sanded down with a pumice stone or filed down with a callus shaver, or pared down by a professional such as a podiatrist or a foot health practitioner.[4]

try wearing your old high heels
How To Cure Corns And Calluses Causes Symptoms Treatment and Prevention...

Mar 21, 2017 | The Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Is there any treatment for my calluses?

  • Salicylic acid. Additionally, your doctor may apply a patch containing 40 percent salicylic acid (Curad Mediplast, Dr. Scholl's Corn Removers, others), which is available without a prescription. He or she will let you know how often you need to replace this patch, and may recommend that you use a pumice stone or a metal nail file to smooth away the dead skin before applying a new patch. Salicylic acid is also available in a topical form by prescription for large areas.
  • Antibiotic medication. Your doctor may also suggest applying an antibiotic ointment to reduce the risk of infection.
  • Shoe inserts. If you have an underlying foot deformity, your doctor may prescribe custom-made padded shoe inserts (orthotics) to prevent recurring corns or calluses.
  • Surgery. In rare instances, your doctor may recommend surgery to correct the alignment of the bone causing the friction.

Apr 25, 2013 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Can i trim my callus?

DO NOT try trimming it yourself, you can get an infection. Your Dr can trim it during an office visit.

Apr 25, 2013 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

How to get rid of big thick on heels

Callous Clear...its in the as seen on TV isle is a lot of stores...DON'T follow their stupid directions though. spread it directly on the callous and cover with a plastic shopping bag and leave on for 12-15 min instead of 5 better and is LESS messy this way

Mar 17, 2013 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

How can I treat corn & callus?

If you're healthy, you need treatment for corns and calluses only if they cause discomfort. For most people, simply eliminating the source of friction or pressure makes corns and calluses disappear.

Jan 16, 2013 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

What are corn and callus?

Corns and calluses are thick, hardened layers of skin that develop when your skin tries to protect itself against friction and pressure. They most often develop on the feet and toes or hands and fingers. Corns and calluses can be unsightly.

Jan 16, 2013 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

How can I treat my puffy eyebags and it has these small rounds like warts? I hate looking at it.

For puffy eyes, I steep teabags in water for about five minutes. Gently squeeze the liquids out, and once the bags are cool (or gently warm, depending on your personal preference) lay back in a comfortable position and place them over your eyes. I usually leave them for about 10 minutes. Also, I would opt for a gentle tea, such as chamomile. Some teas have acidic properties, and could possibly sting sensitive skin.

Regarding the small wart-like blemishes - are they on your under-eye skin? If so, they may be benign cysts which is actually a quite common occurrence in women. You can talk to a dermatologist to see about having them removed by laser. If in doubt, I would still go to a dermatologist to have them checked out. They may be able to diagnose what the blemishes are, as well as advise you the best treatment options.

Jul 25, 2011 | Health & Beauty

Not finding what you are looking for?
Health & Beauty Logo

Related Topics:

917 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Health & Beauty Experts

Robin Hill
Robin Hill

Level 3 Expert

1271 Answers


Level 2 Expert

280 Answers


Level 3 Expert

80637 Answers

Are you a Health and Beauty Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides