- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Turn the main switch (on the main unit's right side) OFF & ON again. if the machine still does not operate normally, contact your service representative, indicating that it is displaying error code E000007
Please try the following to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
Unfortunately, if the error persists, please contact a technical support representative using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram
Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue
Each component should be
labelled clearly on your diagram. Look at figure 6-A. The symbols used to
represent each component are pretty universal. Wire colors are abbreviated and
shown next to each wire. For example, Y means a yellow wire, V means Violet,
R means red, LBU means light blue. Black is usually abbreviated BK, blue is
usually BU. GR or GN are green, GY is gray. A wire color with a dash or a
slash means --- with a --- stripe. For example BU-W means Blue with a white
stripe, T/R means tan with a red stripe.