Question about Vizio E3D420VX 42-inch 1080p 120Hz 5ms 3D LCD TV Refurbished with 2 Pair 3D Glasses
The VIA bar doesn't stop loading and I cannot access it. Current version# is 22.214.171.1240 This has been going on for months and I've disconnected the wireless and plugged in the ethernet cord. Nothing happens. I can still access Netflix and Vudu through the direct app buttons on the remote control but the actual VIA bar and other apps can't be run.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there a problem on power side.. chage the ic and the resistor going to ic and check also the signal diode.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
SOURCE: only vizio light on
RJW34 I have a 37" Viizio LCD that has a similar problem. I power it up and I get a lit screen but it's blank. No controls work except power on and off.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
Change the batteries in your remote. If your cat was laying on a button it could have drained them.
Here's tip - you can use your camera on your cell phone to see the IR signal coming out of your remote. Point the remote at your cam and press "On" or any button. You should see a bright flash with every key stroke.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Try this combination.
1) Start with the cable box turned on and TV on tuned to the cable box.
2) Press the POWER button for the cable box and then quickly press the MENU button.
3) This should bring up the user setting menu. Use the arrow keys on remote to go to Closed Caption and press right arrow button this should bring up the closed caption menu.
4) Press the OK button and this should either turn CC on or off.
5) Once Closed Caption is turned off press LEFT ARROW button to return to User Settings Menu.
6) Press the POWER button to turn the Cable box back on and the Closed Caption should be gone....
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
SOURCE: I just got this Vizio
Before you go to any more trouble troubleshooting potential hardware and/or connection issues, look at this page of reviews on Dell's site, taking special care to read 'Review 8' by an owner named 'Milwsport'.
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks for the quick informative response!"
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2015 | Vizio Televison & Video
May 19, 2012 | D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router 4Port...
Mar 25, 2012 | Vizio VBR231 Blu-Ray Player
Dec 17, 2011 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
It can be difficult to get things right on the first try. With that truism in mind, Vizio Incorporated includes USB ports on their televisions that you can use to load firmware updates onto the television. Vizio has released firmware updates only for certain television models, and the instructions for installing firmware updates vary slightly by model. To upgrade your television's firmware, you need to download and copy firmware drivers to a USB flash drive and then read and follow Vizio's specific installation instructions for your model.
1. Connect the USB flash drive to your computer
2. Click the "Start" button, and click the "My Computer" icon.
3. Right-click the flash drive, and click "Format" in the menu
4. Select "FAT32" in the drop-down menu, and click the "OK" button. Windows will format your USB flash drive with the FAT32 file system.
5. Open your Web browser, and navigate to the Vizio support Web site at www.vizio.com/support.
6. Click the "Select Your Product" drop-down menu, and select your model of Vizio television from the list. A new page will open that displays available downloads for your television
7. Click the "Firmware Update" link, and save the firmware update file to your computer.
8. Click the "Firmware Instructions" link, and read the instructions specific to your Vizio television model.
9. Right-click the file that you downloaded, click "Rename," and then rename the file to the exact name that is specified in the firmware instructions 10. Right-click the file, and click "Send to" > "E: USB Drive" or whichever drive letter corresponds to your flash drive. The firmware update file is copied to your USB drive 11. Right-click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the right side of the Windows task bar, and eject the device from your computer
12. Disconnect the USB drive, and plug it in to your Vizio TV's USB port.
13. Follow the steps in the firmware instructions to install the firmware update to your television.
Only you can find is the problem with firmware by udating the frimware of your tv. ok
Aug 05, 2011 | Vizio E420VL 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Mar 11, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jul 04, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Jul 04, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Jan 24, 2009 | D-Link DWL-G700AP 802.11g/b Wireless...
536 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: