Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
When Power on copier ca00 error is repeating. I tried 2692, 2693 codes in test mode. but no use.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Don't know if this applies to Toshiba but Xerox machines have the same annoying problem, which is NOT fixable.Xerox machines are used in the EEC who insist that power save is not resettable only able to be set to 120mins max Gotta save the power y'know!
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
good day cc90 is the top tray of your finisher (sorter) is causing the fault it is usually caused by there was something heavy put on the top tray or somebody bumped the tray. the bushes on the tray that is lifted by the motor are faulty and need to be replaced by a qualified technician if you need to use the machine please switch off the machine and unplug the finisher (sorter) switch on and the machine will work and obviously not sort or staple i hope that this quick fix will help you out until a technician can repar your finisher (the plug for the finisher is at the back of the machine above the power inlet behind a small cover)
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine. When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
Posted on Aug 23, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 15, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!