Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
My printer L210 problems was when i print any docs or picture says paper jam i check it but no paper scratch...please help me....
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same exact problem of paper half torn removed but I can not see the other half anywhere. The printer has hardly worked for at the most six pages and now showing paper jam error. How do I fix it?
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
I had the same Problem and checked the solution:
This is a Printer Maintenance request.
Ink Overflow -
you sould change the waste ink pads under the printer mechanic.
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
SOURCE: dx3850 epsonprinter problem jam
It was not easy, but we found a solution.
There are two key points: how to remove the panel with all the LED and buttons, and how to dismount the scanner.
The first is easy: back to the panel there is a small ****. Raise it up, and push the panel to the back of the printer. The panel will slide backwards, and can be easily removed. Carefully disconnect the flat cable and remove it.
The second point is *much* more tricky. The chassis part near the USB plug is only cosmetic, and can be easily removed once the button panel was removed. There is a clip that may be operated in the most back part of the button panel. After opening the clip raisin it a little bit, the small part may be easily removed (forcing a little bit).
Under it there is a screw fixing the left side of the scanner. To remove it you must disconnect all the cables going to the scanner.
The screw on the right side is easily accessible from the scanner top.
The rest is easy
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Ran into the same problem. The problem is that the printer's paper sensor sees through the vellum and therefore doesn't think any paper moved into the print position. To use vellum, fold up 1/4" edge on a standard peice of print paper and place the leading edge of the vellum under the flap. Place the paper and vellum into the printer and print. The printer will pull in the paper and the vellum together. Make the paper fold tight and straight to prevent jamming. You will need to feed one sheet at a time. Also the Epson inks take a long time to dry on vellum. I let mine dry overnight.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2014 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Sep 02, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer
Apr 19, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX8400 Series
Jul 22, 2010 | Epson Stylus RX425 Multifunction...
Jan 22, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Jun 25, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
3,759 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: