Question about Casio Canon PIXMA MP480 USB 2.0 All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer Scanner Copi
Is it possible to have this printer print a mirror image of a word document?
Check for the printer settings, if it has mirror image feature. Other wise, or try once below settings:
To reverse an image for iron-on transfers
1. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
2. Make sure the product is the selected printer.
3. Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
4. Click the Features tab.
5. In the Paper Type drop-down list, click More, and then select HP Iron-on Transfer
from the list.
6. If the selected size is not what you want, click an appropriate size in the Size list.
7. Click the Advanced tab.
8. In the Features area, select the Mirror Image check box.
9. Click OK, and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
You can avail our technical services by visiting our website; http://www.vtechsquad.com.
Posted on Apr 25, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 24, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Mar 28, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Dec 30, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 01, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jan 18, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 09, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: