Question about Amana NFW7300WW Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2017 | Whirlpool Kitchen Ranges
Jun 17, 2015 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
F6E1 - SERIAL COMMUNICATION ERROR
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check that the power cord terminals are connected at the right position to the RFI filter (white-Neutral/ black-Line).
- Check that the two ground switches are pressed correctly by the toe and rear panels.
- Check that ground switches are fitted correctly, and are not broken and the green ground wires are connected correctly.
- Make sure that both ground switches are not broken or scratched.
- Make sure that all the ground harnesses (green wires) are connected correctly, and are not broken or with wires detached.
- Make sure that all wire harness connections from the CCU (MI3 cavity), main Motor, and MCU are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal pins are visible.
- Check for continuity from the MCU connector wires to CCU (MI3 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Make sure that all the connectors are fully seated.
- Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect power and wait for 15 seconds.
Jun 12, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 14, 2012 | Whirlpool duet Washing Machines
Dec 23, 2008 | KitchenAid Kitchen Ranges
Jul 23, 2017 | Amana NFW7300WW Washer
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: