Question about HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Cannot print at all keep getting this error message coming up
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and the wall socket, then wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Print a Self Test to verify product is functional.
9. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print from the computer.
10. If the error is still there replace the unit.
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2012 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Dec 27, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Aug 20, 2010 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Dec 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!