Question about Televison & Video
I bought the T.V. at wallmart, And the T.V. came with no stand for the set. Called wallmart, and theuy the set was on clearence and if it was not in the box, I would have to call Vizio and see about a replacment.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: VIZIO BLACK SCREEN
That problem is the Ysus board, Sometimes people will replace the Zboard at the same time. If you bought it at costco a couple of years ago you are in luck costco will refund your purchase price, costco has changed the return policy and newer tv's are not refunded, but something to look into
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
Maybe too late for you but ATT just gave me a code that works with my Vizio plasma. Code is 1343. Even the mute works correctly. They gave me some others to try but I didn't need them. Other codes were 1018, 0030 and 0056.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
i am trying to register my new vizio tv. your instructions for registration do not work. until you fix your site what is the solution?
Posted on Dec 09, 2009
Try this combination.
1) Start with the cable box turned on and TV on tuned to the cable box.
2) Press the POWER button for the cable box and then quickly press the MENU button.
3) This should bring up the user setting menu. Use the arrow keys on remote to go to Closed Caption and press right arrow button this should bring up the closed caption menu.
4) Press the OK button and this should either turn CC on or off.
5) Once Closed Caption is turned off press LEFT ARROW button to return to User Settings Menu.
6) Press the POWER button to turn the Cable box back on and the Closed Caption should be gone....
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2015 | Watches
Jan 10, 2013 | Vizio VX37L Television
Sep 16, 2010 | Vizio VX37L Television
Jun 04, 2009 | Vizio SV470XVT 47 in. LCD TV
Jan 10, 2009 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 11, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Apr 02, 2008 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!