Question about Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
on Dec 08, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 15, 2011 | Microtek ScanMaker i320 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 23, 2011 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
lift the lid on your scanner lay the photo face down then select scan document/photo it will ask what format you want to scan it then it will ask where you want to save it browse select the file/folder where you want to save it (my pictures) most common
as for the printer select file at the top left hand corner of the page from the drop down list select page setup you should see a margins box you can make your adjustments in this box left.right.top.bottom also you might select print preview where you can look at the size and detail?of the document you are about to print hope this helps
select file at the top left hand corner of the page from the drop down list select page setup you should see a margins box you can make your adjustments in this box left.right.top.bottom also you might select print preview where you can look at the size and detail?of the document you are about to print
hope this helps
hope this helps
Dec 01, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 12, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Sep 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!