Question about LG HBM-710 Wireless Headset
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Just came across your question while searching for the same answer - Here's what I found out:
When it's off, press and hold the on button for 5 seconds - it'll turn on, but keep holding until you hear the short beep - the light's on and you're where you want to be. Here's the full text that I found from the manual:
-With the HBM-710 off, press and hold the PWR/END button for 5 seconds
(You will hear a short beep and the LED indicator will stay red, when the device enters pairing mode)
-Using your handset, find the "Bluetooth menu" and "search for" or "add" new devices
- Select "LG HBM-710" from the list of devices and pair it with your headset
- When asked for the Pass/PIN code during the pairing procedure, please enter "0000" (4 zeros)
- Once pairing has been completed successfully, you will hear a beep
- After pairing successfully, be sure to "connect" to the LF HBM-710
- If you want to pair with other devices in the future, the headset must be in "Pairing mode"
- If it will be not connected the "Pairing" for three minutes, it will be turned off.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
It sounds as if the device is not paired with your Chocolate. Press and hold the button on the face of the HBM-710 headset for approximately five seconds, or until the light comes on and stays on steadily, then discover the device with your handset's Bluetooth screen. Once it shows up in the list of devices, select in and pair it with your phone.
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2010 | LG HBM-710 Wireless Headset
Jan 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 07, 2010 | LG Car Charger For HBM-710, HBM-760...
Nov 04, 2009 | LG HBM-710 Wireless Headset
Apr 03, 2009 | LG HBM-710 Wireless Headset
Jan 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Dec 12, 2008 | LG HBM-710 Wireless Headset
Dec 11, 2007 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!