The other day I set it to military time and it started beeping the alarm sound just once on every hour. Since then I've switched it back to AM/PM and it still beeps on the hours. How do I disable this?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There should be four buttons: mode, reset, start and light. Find the mode button and press it three times until it is in the set time mode.
Find the reset button, which usually is located on the bottom right side of the watch face, and hold it until the time starts blinking.
Press the start button to change minutes.
Press the reset button again to switch to hours. You will know it worked when the hour starts blinking instead of the minutes.
Press the start button to change the hour. The watch can handle two modes: standard and military. As you press start, the hour will change from AM to PM, noted by an "A" or a "P" in the top right. When you get through 24 hours, the watch will change to military time and an "H" will be displayed instead of "A" or "P." Keep pressing start to go through another 24-hour cycle and it will revert back to standard time.
Press the reset button to switch to the date, starting with the month, and press start to change it.
Press reset one last time to switch from month to the day, and again press the start button to switch days.
1) Press "Mode" button until Time is displayed. 2) Press and hold "Lap/RST" button until seconds display starts flashing. 3) Press "ST./STOP" button to change selected entry. 4) Press "Mode" button to change from seconds>minutes>hours>date>month>day of the week>time format>date format 5) Press "Lap/RST" once you are done to set the time.
To set Alarm time:
1) Press "Mode" button until ALM is displayed.
2) Press and hold "Lap/RST" button until minutes display starts
3) Press "ST./STOP" button to change selected entry.
4) Press "Mode" button to change from minutes>hours (remember to cycle through for AM or PM 5) Press "Lap/RST" once you are done to set the alarm.
To toggle alarm sounds on and off:
1) Press "Mode" button until ALM is displayed 2) Press "ST./STOP" button to toggle alarm sounds on or off (shown on display) 3) If alarm sound is shown on display, alarm will go off every day at the selected time. To turn off alarm once the alarm sounds, simply press any button on the watch.
advance the hours. The first time you go through the 24 hour cycle, it will be in am pm mode, the second time in 24 hour mode, the next time in am pm. Just keep advancing the hours until it comes up the correct time
1. When setting the time on your watch, IF you watch can change to Military time(and most can)
2. when you are adjusting the hours go through a full 24 hour cycle.
You'll notice that the 2nd time through it is on military time.. 3rd
time through back to 12 hour day AM/PM cycle .. 4th time back to
So you can do this as many times as it takes to get to the right time ..
In 24 hour time you will see an "H" displayed where you normally see and "A" for AM and "P" for pm.
Light button is A Mode button is B Start button is C Reset button is D
Standard Time Adjustment: 1) To set time, date, etc. press button B three times (assuming you start in standard time display mode) 2) Press button D until the area you'd like to change is flashing. (i.e.: minutes, date, day, etc.) 3) Press button C to change. Press once for one unit increment of change. Hold for 3 seconds for speedy advance. 4) Press D again until the next area you'd like to change is flashing. 5) At completion of changes press Button B to resume standard time display mode.
I think I figured it out:
(Start + Reset) = toggle alarm on/off ("ALM" will display in upper left corner when alarm is on.
(press Mode once) will bring you in chrono mode, where "start" button starts and stops the chrono, and "reset" button resets it back to zero
(press Mode once more) will bring you to setting of time for alarm. Set the "hour" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "minute" value by pressing "start" repeatedly
(press Mode once more) will bring you to setting of time for actual time. Reset the "Seconds" value to zero by pressing "start" button once, then press "reset" and set the "minute" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "hour" value by pressing "start" repeatedly (if it shows "H" in upper right corner, time will be displayed euro-style 0:00-23:59, if it shows "A" time will be displayed 12am/12pm), then press "reset" and set the "day of month" value by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "month" value (1-12) by pressing "start" repeatedly, then press "reset" and set the "day of week" value (Su-Sa) by pressing "start" repeatedly
(press Mode once more) voila!
Dear gap.com Customer,
Thank you for your email regarding the Sporty Printed Watch user instructions. Please accept our apologies that no directions were received with your order.
The instructions are as follows:
A. Light B. Mode C. Start D. Reset
Standard Time Adjustment:
1. To set the time, press the Mode button three times (The seconds and the word Tuesday should start flashing).
2. If the seconds position shows less than 30 seconds, pressing the Start button will reset the seconds to 00. If the seconds position shows more than 30 seconds, pressing the Start button will reset the seconds to 00 and the minutes will increase by 1.
3. Press the Reset button until the area you want to change starts flashing (i.e., second, minute, hour, day, month, and weekend. Press Start button once for per unit increment, press and hold for 3 seconds for speedy advance.
4. At completion, press Mode button to resume standard time display.
To reset the Alarm:
Press the B: Mode button until you reach the alarm.
Press the D: Restart button.
Press the C: Restart button to get back to the time
Possibly you can change it back by pushing the hour-setting button through a 24 hour cycle--you can see if you are on military time during the PM part of setting it. If it's on military, just keep pushing till you start over at 12 am again (hint: that's 0:00 in military.) At least, that's how it is on my watch.