I have misplaced the recovery CD for Sharp Actius RD3D PC Notebook and I need to re-install the Operating System, so I requires Drivers for its hardware components, Also if possible an another official...
You do not need the CD to recover this laptop.
From the User Manual:
1. Turn on your computer. When the message <F2> to enter System Configuration
Utility appears on the bottom left of the screen, press F2. Then, the Setup Utility
2. In the Exit menu, select Load Setup Defaults; then, press Enter twice.
3. In the Exit menu, confirm Exit Saving Changes is highlighted and press Enter
4. The system will restart. When the message Press F10 to Recover appears on the
screen, press F10.
5. Read the message on the screen, and select the way to recover your system; then,
press Enter. If you selected Formats hard disk and creates new partition, go to
the next step. Otherwise, go to Step 10.
6. Select the volume of C: drive and press Enter.
7. Read the message and select Continue; then, press Enter. The formatting and reinstallation
Although the pointer may be shown on the screen, never touch the
keyboard or the mouse during recovery except when the message prompts
you to. If you touch them, the re-installation will be canceled.
8. When the re-installation process is completed, the system will restart
9. Set up Windows XP by following the on-screen instructions. When you complete
the Windows setup, make sure to set date and time.
If you need help understanding these instructions, feel free to ask.
Jan 08, 2009 |
Sharp Actius RD3D Notebook