Question about Nike Watches
I have 4 bottons top left is the light, top right is start, bottom left is mode, and bottom right is stop
1. Press the bottom left button(MODE) to put on Time mode.
2. Press the LIGHT button (ADJUST/LIGHT) for three seconds.
3. Press the MODE button to select what you wanna change, be it hours, minutes, or seconds.
4. The upper right button (START/LAP) is to move a number up, the bottom right button (STOP/RESET) is to move a number down.
5. Press the LIGHT button to finish.
Posted on Apr 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2014 | ROOTS MAI TAI Ry2142BLK Watch
Jan 30, 2012 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Aug 10, 2011 | Timex Watches
Nov 02, 2009 | Watches
Oct 21, 2008 | Casio Watches
Jun 29, 2008 | Timex Watches
Mar 22, 2008 | Watches
Feb 15, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
1,914 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!