It is a pain to open these.
1. remove the battery & undo the 4 black screws. LG use a thread locking compound (loctite) on all the screws so they will be a **** to undo.
2.Prise the back cover off.
3. Pop apart the 2 rectangular connectors at the top of the keypad circuit board.
4. Lift the top board slightly & pop apart the ribbon/flex cable from the top board. The big silver bit comes off with the flex cable. There is a small bit of adhesive on this so be gentle.
5. undo the 6 silver screws holding the slide mechanism together & lift the slide off over the flex cable.
6. pop the 2 screw covers off the top of the phone then undo the 6 screws holding the front cover on.
7. pop the flex cable off. then the touch pad connector. then the camera lens connector. Gently pull the screen circuit board out of the front cover. Careful as sometimes the speaker is glued in place.
8. Unclip the lcd connector & gently remove the small battery looking thing (it's got red & blue wires on it) from the back of the lcd panel. It's glued on.
Have fun. It took me ages to work this out.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ok The Software Your Phone Is Running Is Very Well Out-Dated You Can Fix This By Seeking Out A Phone Technician Prices Vary depending On Where You Go, Another Reason May Be Faulty Wireing Inwhich You'll Have To Fix If You Know A Bit About Phones Motherboards Ect. I Recommend Getting 3 Quotes From 3 Different Stores Fully Explaining Your Problem To Them And Asking What Can Be Done. Hope This Helps
I am also having the same mobile.. Today only i find the driver and pc suite... i am sharing with you also for easy of working..
1) Go to www.lgmobiles.com 2) Click GSM Mobile Phones Spec & PcSync 3) Select Your phone model as LG KG 195 in PC Sync Program 4). Then it automatically asks the location for downloading the pc suite 5) Unzip the file and click PhoneSuite 6) Click Settings and go to create connection 7) fill the appropriate settings which is stored in your mobile 8) Then click create and it will create an modem for your connection. 8) Connect your mobile to PC. 9) Open the PhoneSuite again and click settings and go to dialup 10) You will see the modem which you created. Select that modem and click dial-up.
That's all, your pc will be connected to the internet. If you are having any queries mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The speed of lg mobile is high compared to nokia....
Enjoy surfing... Its a good mobile at cheap price..... Bye all....
Try out another SIM card if you havent already if all sim cards dont work then you may need a new phone. unless your still under warenty. then give them a call. if its not all sim cards just give your provider a call and get a new sim. hope it helped