Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 01, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1521 Laptop
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
May 25, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
May 03, 2011 | Medion MD-41017 Notebook
Feb 11, 2010 | Gateway M-6843 Notebook
Jan 31, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebook
Oct 03, 2007 | Gateway 7210GX Notebook
Aug 27, 2007 | Compaq Presario M2000 Notebook
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!