- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. research "proxy" if your school blocks face book they may block lots of proxy sites, so you may need to configure your browser settings to use a proxy 2. if you have a smartphone with a data plan you can usb tether to your comp and use your own internet, look up pda net, or easytether.
you cant really unblock a site, just get around the block
Hello you can actually block web sites on your computer but no on your router because it Is just for Internet transmitting so it does not have a memory so if you want to block some thing you can do it on your computer.
1. log into the router and look for "access restrictions". 2. you should be able to not only block sites but give key words to block. Please provide more information as to you issue such as : a. model number b. manufactured by/model c. check the user manual 1st. Please give detailed information as to your issue to better assist you in your resolution of the problem you are having.The more information given will help determine the resolution and guide you to the proper fix for your issue. Thank you.
hello, im confused here, have you a cable modem or telephone line. if you have a cable modem then you plug an ethernet lead rj-45 from your modem to your router.but if you've a telephone line then you have to connect a filter to you telephone box an a rj-11 lead from your filter to your router hope it helps
check with the ISP person ,in there server tcp ports are enabled ,
in some ISP they there ports are open ports,
sume isp are block the some ports so pls first check with ISP provider side, why means limewire need the port as to open ,
in your pc windows firewall will not block any ports