An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: im trying to email a picture to clubpenguin that i...
Your quick fix here would be to take your picture and the email address to a staples or similar store and use their equipment to email the scan that u do there.
As far as using your own printer, the first question is does yout printer also have a scan function? If no then you can't do what u hope to do on it. If yes, then you need the printer disk. Put it in your printer and load the software for the printer, then you should be up and running.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Canon PC-920 Black and White Copier E2 error - Questions ...
www.fixya.com > ... > Canon > Canon PC-920 Black and White Copier .. error code e7 & e2 Cannon pixma mp145 printer error code e7 & e2 E2: Reload the paper correctly and press [Black] or [Color]. E7: The cartridges are not ..
Probably what happen is that you are printing black and white but you have your printer on color mode, try to set the printer to grayscale or black and white before print. The printer is tring to get the black and white by mixing all three color, that is the most comon way of make black, so, when one of the color is missing you see those red lines.
Also you will solve the problem replacing the color cartridge.
when you get the window of the printer go to preferences , then on top of window click color , then where it says COLOR OPTIONS , unclick the PRINT IN GRAYSCALE (uncheck the box) then click OK . and try again . hope this helps
1. The color required to print the text ( ie: black or a variation of ) may have run out and needs to be refilled or replaced.
2. The other way that could help, is to select only the text you wish to print, by highlighting the entire text of the email, and then press and hold Ctrl while you press P to bring up printing shortcut menu and then check the "Print selected only" before attempting to print.
This should give you only the selected text, but if your black or the color required to print is empty, it may appear blank on the page, or show a low ink error.