Question about Maytag MDB9600A Jetclean II Built-in Dishwasher
Is the bottom wash arm supose to move freely. It move about 6 inches and then sticks, Both arms were clogged and I seemed to have fixed with Vinegar
Yes, the wash arm should spin freely. Recommend that you remove the arms and search for what is stopping it.
In addition to hard water, the ultra-cheap dishwasher powder really does/can leave calcium-like deposits behind. Use brand name powder for 30 days and you will see a difference. Never use gel or tablets in any dishwasher.
Adding a whole-house water softener would eliminate 90 % of your problem. The other 10% will be taken care of by not buying ultra generic powder.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
Dish washer does not drain. Checked for food being stuck anywhere. removed wash arm and plastic housing and checked for any type of blockage. Dishwasher hardly used.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Maytag Dishwashers
Nov 30, 2014 | Maytag Washing Machines
Feb 13, 2011 | Whirlpool 24 in. DU1055XTP Built-in...
The scum, film and white residue problems have started since the reduction of phosphates in dishwasher detergents.
Here is a tip that will help you to solve the problem of films, residue, and scum in your dishwasher.
Dishwasher Residue and Film on Dishes
Aug 19, 2010 | Frigidaire 24 in. FDB750RCC Stainless...
May 30, 2010 | Zanussi 24 in. ZD686 Built-in Dishwasher
May 10, 2010 | Kenmore 24 in. 15782 / 15784 / 15789...
Oct 22, 2009 | Dishwashers
Sep 27, 2009 | Washing Machines
Oct 20, 2008 | Frigidaire Dishwashers
Aug 20, 2007 | Maytag DWU9962 Dishwasher
608 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: