Question about Canon PIXMA MP230 Multifunction color photo Inkjet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Reset Printer Canon MP140, MP160, MP180, MP210, MP220, MP460, MP470, MP500, MP510, MP530, MP600, MP610, MP800, MP820, MP810, MP830, MP960, MP970
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
For Canon ip1000 and ip1600, maybe others
1. remove cartridges
2. unplug AC power
3. hold power button and plug AC power (keep holding power button.
4. press resume 4 times
The waste ink counter should be reset by now
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
Not easy for most people to replace or clean ink pads, but this will reset
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
(Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
You need to reset the waste ink counter. The printer doesn't know that you have replaced or cleaned the pads you need to tell it.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Hope that helps, if it does please rate my solution.
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 12, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP230 Multifunction color...
Apr 07, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2016 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP230 Multifunction color...
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
May 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
2,494 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: