Question about Ovens
All is turned off on the wall oven but there is a squealing noise coming from the oven. Any clues on how to stop this noise?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If it is a fan assisted oven , then it sounds like a noisy oven fan.
It could be a worn or dry bearing in the fan motor. if you open the oven door , you should be able to tell if it is the fan by listening to it carefully.
The other possibility is if it has a cooling fan in the back or on the top of the oven, it could also be that causing the prob, these are about the only things that could be making a noise, as there are no other moving parts that could make a noise.
PLz rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Press the TIMER button (the leftmost one with a little bell icon) and the "cooking" button (the one next to it with a "hot saucepan" icon) briefly at the same time. Within four seconds start changing the time with the + or - buttons. When you have the correct time just leave it and it will leave time setting mode four seconds after the last button press.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
For TOuch Control oven:
1. Press Finish Time touch pad
2.press ^ touch pad until clock displays the required am or pm finish time.
3. Press Cook Period touch pad.
4. Adjust the cooking time as in step 2, using up and down arrow touch pads. (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Press Automatic touch pad.
Press Fan touch pad to select fan speed. Red indicating light shows normal speed.
7. Turn oven thermostat to desired setting.
8. Press Keep Warm touch pad if keep warm function is required at end of cooking. 9. At end of cooking time a buzzer will sound for 1 minute and the KEEP WARM cycle will now operate until the meal is ready to be served.
10. To cancel the Automatic cycle, press Manual touch pad and turn oven thermostat off.
For Multifunction oven:
1. Set time of day.
2. Turn Function switch to Finish. 0.00 will be displayed.
3. Turn display switch + to give the required am or pm finish time. (an illuminated bar in the bottom left corner indicates when the clock display is pm).
4. Turn Function switch to Cook then turn Display switch to + till desired cooking period is displayed (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Turn Function switch to Auto. The automatic programme is now ready to use.
Turn upper oven thermostat to desired setting.
If keep warm function is required, turn function switch to Cook (optional)
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
I have just brought a house and the oven is a baroness integra gas fan oven - i get the thing ignited as can see the flames but when i gently release the nosel the flames go and there is no heat. it is a little warm but i think that's just from the lamp. Any help would be great - i miss baking!:-(
Posted on May 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2014 | Magic Chef Ovens
Aug 24, 2014 | Ovens
May 06, 2017 | Ovens
Feb 17, 2011 | Magic Chef 9522 Electric Double Oven
Oct 08, 2010 | Magic Chef 9815 Electric Single Oven
Jun 09, 2010 | Electrolux Ovens
Mar 30, 2010 | Magic Chef 9122 Gas Single Oven
Jan 08, 2009 | GE JKP30WMWW 27" Built-in Single Electric...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!