Question about Nokia Cell Phones
C3-00 IMEI 354858041439343
You can get the unlock code for your Nokia C3-00 from Wickedunlock.com and remove the restriction with Vodafone,Australia.Once you receive the network unlock code you can follow their free unlock instructions and unlock your mobile.
Posted on Apr 24, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: help with nokia 2630 unlock
here are the unlocking codes you must try all these in these one will work 100%
#pw+812 561 643 007 666+1#
#pw+236 535 264 447 337+2#
#pw+709 570 335 757 573+3#
#pw+113 944 644 151 542+4#
#pw+715 300 344 365 006+5#
#pw+414 437 246 216 731+6#
#pw+409 967 035 761 767+7#
#pw+627 865 774 4+1#
Security Code: 23122
#pw+265 137 587 6+1#
any doubts you can reply me
i am always here to assist you
rate my solution ....
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
Handset Unlock - Instructions
Please find below the instructions to unlock your handset.
Handset Unlock Procedure for IMEI: 353508029865248
Your unlock code is: 426850229882845
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the handset from being network restricted from only using SIM cards from Vodafone Australia. In case of difficulties, please refer to the FAQ listed below
1. Take note of the unlocking code shown above
2. Insert a Non-Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
3. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
4. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number. (See FAQ below)
5. The phone will then display a message. The most common is “Phone Restricted”. Select “undo” by pressing the middle soft-key button. (Different message? See FAQ below)
6. Carefully read step 6 before attempting to enter the unlock code. This step has the potential to PERMANENTLY BLOCK YOUR PHONE!
Enter into the phone #pw+ followed by the 15-digit unlocking code then +1# (Unlocking code is shown above). Do not enter the 15-digit IMEI number by mistake
To enter + press the * (star) key two times
To enter p press the * (star) key three times
To enter w press the * (star) key four times
For Example: If your 15-digit unlocking code is 123456789012345, enter the following in sequence: #pw+12456789012345+1#
(When entering the unlocking sequence it disappears? See the FAQ below)
7. Then press “OK”
8. The handset will display “Phone restriction off” unlocked after successful entry of the unlocking code. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
SOURCE: Unlock Nokia 1208
Is the password was a Security password, or the PIN/SIM password?
Regarding with your problem, you better call your network provider for this issue, they can assist you and remotely unlock your phone.
Hope this initial info helps.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Sep 14, 2012 | Nokia 6288 Cellular Phone
Aug 01, 2012 | Nokia N97 mini Smartphone
Dec 06, 2010 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Aug 03, 2010 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
May 13, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2008 | Nokia 6288 Cellular Phone
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!