- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Put the ink cartridge onto a damp paper towel.
Does ink "bleed" onto the paper towel?
If not, then the print-heads are clogged,
and you should run the "head-cleaning" software (part of the software package for the Epson printer).
To start ensure that is not a software problem.
Go to Control Panel >> Installed Printers.
Remove the printer.
Install the printer again using the software disk or downloading the driver software from Brother website.
If that does not fix the problem, and the printer prints blank sheets, then it is usually a clogged printhead.
The printheads can be cleaned removing the ink carriage and soaking it in isopropyl alcohol overnight.
If that does not work, then the printhead must be replaced.
if you filled the ink with some of the kits, the ink was not totally compatible with brother printer, and most likely dried inside. if that is not the case, do the cleaning from the brother menu screen for all ink cartridges. if you under warranty call brother. it might take a while to fix, since they may send a local tech to replace the head since that is mostlikely issue. if out of warranty, you best likey choice, curb it and get new one with extended warranty.
Try these things.
1. is the tape still covering cartidges? Take off and try to print?
2. Is the right print drve picked?
control panel, printer , make sure your printer is picked as defualt.
3. did you allow printer to do alignment?
4. see if ink will smug your finger with ink, when one of the cartdges is taken out? If not use a pencil eraser and erase the mental tip where ink is suppose to come out?
Is this a fixya?
i have an hp office jet 5510 and its not print and it keep on saying cartiage is jam , the timeing is all mess up the leg that bring the paper out keep on coming up whilethe cartiage is going across is there a way of reset the print to get back the timeing