Question about Computers & Internet
When playing movies on youtube in full screen, theere is sound but the picture freezes, is there a setting that can fix it?
can you please tell me your Flash version?
can you please also tell me your browser's name?
can you please tell me when did this start to happen?
Posted on Apr 24, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: all videos dont play
install first the flash player v. 9 or latest
then go to Tools, Internet Option,security, select a zone to view or change a security setting, make it default level all... internet. local internet and others.. then ok..
the restart your IE..
Posted on May 29, 2009
SOURCE: YouTube Freezes
YouTube freeze can happen due to many reasons. Major
reasons are overload on website, simultaneous running of many programs
on your computer, Low RAM, Slow internet connection or corrupt windows
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions:
1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.
The above guidelines allow you to take measures to and keep your Windows properly maintained.
You can get a wonderful registry cleaner and PC optimizer reginout
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
SOURCE: YouTube Sound Problem
This is what worked for me:
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
delete limewire. it is a a source for trouble only. use proper torrent software like utorrent. the youtube thing is weird... reinstall adobe flash player.
Posted on Jun 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2017 | Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Dec 12, 2007 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!