Question about Televison & Video
Code for vivax tv?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you don't have a code you can do these steps to get your universal remote working with pretty much any tv:
1.) Turn your TV on. Then on your remote press the set button, it's the small gray button above the green button that says TV.
2.) Press the TV button. There should be a red light to the right of the SET button. This means that your remote is ready for the TV code.
3.) To find the TV code, press the + or - on your remote. This is located above the orange buttons. Once the volume on your TV goes up or down, stop pressing the + or - button.
4.) Then press the SET button again to set that code for your TV.
If the above steps do not work, keep trying. It will work! ;)
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
How to do an auto search for a Livewire Rm-300f+ Universal Tv Remote. These cheap (£1.00) remotes are available from poundland, etc.
1) Turn on your TV, ensure it it tuned to a channel and the sound is on.
2) Press the [set] button for about 5 seconds, until the LED stays on.
3) Press the MUTE button, the LED should flash twice.
4) Point towards the TV and press the power button. Don't worry if nothing happens.
5) Press and release the power button every second or so, eventually (for me about 120 times) the sound will go off. NOW press the [set] button to confirm your setting.
6) Pressing the power button again should switch the TV off. If not you're going to need to go through it all again.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 31, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2016 | Televison & Video
Feb 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!