- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Activate the crystal, then find the clock calendar function. Hold the center button for 5 seconds until a synchro appears on the data screen, then start pushing top button to move the minute hand to the 12:00 then push bottom button to move minute hand to 12:00. after this is done hold center button for 5 seconds and hans will move to match time on your digital display. Now that you are synched,you can set time as you normally would.
JRH, Rhode Island
Hi, activate the touch screen, touch the middle of the screen 3 times slowly until you see the OPT in the LCD. press the middle big button on the side of the watch once until you see the 24H screen, then hold down the same side middle button for 5 seconds, the display will then say SYNCRO.
You first move the hour hand with the top and bottom side buttons to 12 touch the middle of your screen to set then move the minute hand to 12 as straight as you can, then press the middle of the screen to set to exact digital time. Thanks Mark ;-)
The Tissot Touch watch is expected to need "SYNCHRONIZTION" periodically. (that is, to synchronize the digital and analog portions.) The Tissot manual tells how to do this. This manual came with your watch and is available online from the Tissot website.
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
Did you notice that this is TOUCH SCREEN? This is why you have just one resetting button. All the settings must be done using TOUCH SCREEN. So, Tap on appropriate icons on the screen and play with them till you find the right settings. Unfortunately there is no instruction downloads available on the net, so, you have to find the way around yourself.
Sometimes a watch will be off center due to shock, dead battery etc. Symptoms are; hands don’t line up, digital and analog time doesn’t match, Compass function doesn’t have the hands exactly opposite etc. This can all be fixed. The Synchronization function can be used:
1. Activate Crystal 2. Tap center until you are the unit’s screen (12h or 24h, F ft or C m). 3. Push and hold (at least five seconds) the center crown 4. Watch will beep and word (SYNCHRO) will appear in the display. 5. Use the top + button to line up the minute hand right on the 12. 6. Use the bottom – button to line up the hour hand right on the 12. 7. When finished, press crown and you will go back to time.
SET TIME: 1. Activate Crystal 2. Tap center of screen until digital time comes up 3. Press and hold top button (+) until watch beeps, display will be flashing 4. Use + and – key to adjust time. If several hours off, hold appropriate key and after first hour passes, only the hour hand will move. 5. Make sure the digital display shows A or P for AM or PM 6. When finished, touch center of screen again.
SET DATE: 1. Activate Crystal 2. Tap center of screen until date appears 3. Press and hold top + button until watch beeps and display flashes. 4. Use + and – buttons to change date to correct one. 5. Make sure to set time first, if you set date first, you run the risk of the date changing at noon rather than midnight.
Push the touch button and then the centre of the screen untill the units deg C 24h etc come up then hold the touch button for 5 seconds. This puts it in sycro mode. You can then use the -+ buttons to make them both point to 12