Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Lube the shaft and gear from elevation motor
2) Tight the connection motor very well.
3) Adjust the potentiomenter from elevation motor
4) Measure the voltage input.
5) Try to RUN the software calibration for diagnose, and troubleshooting see the block diagram.
God bless you
Posted on Jun 13, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 24, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 29, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 17, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 31, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jun 13, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 02, 2010 | KEF Audio PSW 2150 Speaker
Jun 14, 2010 | Pioneer Voyager 4000 HD-DVR
Aug 19, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!