Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
How to load a new roll of price labels into a quik stik mark 1 price gun
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: printing a label 4x 1 7/16
Try setting the page lenght using the printer panel
To do this, enter MENU mode by pressing SHIFT+MENU
press GROUP button until prints REAR feed or BOTTOM feed ( depend on where you load the forms from )
Press ITEM button until it prints form length
Press SET to change length as required
To exit, repeat SHIFT+MENU
All the best
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
SOURCE: Cannot set label length
Performing, Setting, and Troubleshooting Calibration Issues
This solution is useful for
Z4m + sensors
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 26, 2009
You may wish to have Avery Dennison, the folks that purchased Monarch/Paxar, to service your printer.
Their phone number is 1-800-543-6650 and ask them the correct address for service. Your bands may be getting too loose, and need to be replaced. If it is something that they can instruct you to take care of, they can sell you the bands and provide instruction.
Posted on Jun 25, 2010
SOURCE: monarch paxar 1110 pricing gun
Here's a video that shows how to properly load supplies into the gun. It's possible that the supplies aren't loaded properly..
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
SOURCE: ZP 500 PLUS /
Please check if the thermal labels are installed correctly. If you're using a DT mode make sure the drives is setup correctly.
Please follow the steps below on how to install printer labels.
1. Open the printer by applying pressure to the release levers located on the sides of the printer, towards that front. Remove any test bar code labels if present.
2. Move the left media hanger to the side.
3. Position the media roll so that the printing surface faces up as it exits the printer. Place the roll between the hangers and the release the left media hanger to hold the core. Remove the first 2 to 3 labels from the roll.
4. Make sure that the roll is resting on the hangers and that the roll turn freely. The roll must not sit in the bottom of the media compartment.
5. Close the printer cover. Connect the power cord to the printer first and then to the power source ( wall outlet ). Ensure that the labels are installed correctly.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 01, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 07, 2011 | Monarch ® Pricemarker 1110 One-Line...
Feb 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 27, 2010 | Paxar Monarch 9825 Thermal Label Printer
Dec 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 29, 2010 | Monarch ® Pricemarker 1110 One-Line...
May 06, 2010 | Paxar Monarch 9825 Thermal Label Printer
Nov 17, 2017 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
3,281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!