Question about Amazon Kindle Fire HD
If I understand you correctly, you are using Netflix and can only view one movie, here is the solution, let's reset Netflix.
1. Pickup the Kindle, unlock if the device is locked. Make sure the Kindle is connected to Wireless Internet.
2. On the Kindle pull down the upper Status bar, select More+
3. Find the Applications tab, select Installed Applications
4. Scroll down to Netflix
5. Clear the Data and Cache
6. Reboot the Kindle
7. When the Kindle is back to the desktop, go to Apps
8. Make sure you are on the Device and find Netflix
9. Open Netflix, sign into Netflix using your Netflix email and password
10. Search for your favorite movie or show, you should now have full access to Netflix.
Posted on Jun 10, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 07, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 09, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
May 23, 2014 | Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532 Tablet
Oct 14, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 07, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 30, 2013 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!