Question about Minicraft Models Full Electric Bed - Mattress, Rails
Power Down Box IC 2004A PWRDN Box Raven.17502013 has been crossed off with a red highlighter. 515926 Rev:B 108148-365 02/10 The Remote has Ser GA554775 Can it be reset, or what is the warrany on the bed.
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ultramatic bed problem - bed
Had same problem with my husbands moms bed. Found out that it ended up being a stripped plastic piece that the screw uses to raise and lower the bed. Because its stripped the screws don't have anything to grip on again to raise or lower bed. Piece needs replacing, but not sure where to get them.
Posted on Aug 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2016 | LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Nov 01, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Aug 13, 2010 | Panasonic PT-47WX49 47" Rear Projection...
Feb 15, 2010 | Panasonic PT-53WX53 53" Rear Projection...
May 08, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 20, 2008 | Samsung AH5900092W Remote Control
Aug 13, 2008 | Samsung WS32Z308P 32" TV
Aug 18, 2007 | Philips 60P8342 60" Rear Projection...
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: