Question about Facebook Social Network
When i click on the link nothing happens, i am 72 and NOT a fundi on the net.
First, please try hitting the link: http://www.facebook.com/reset.php
and check if you are able to get a page, here you need to provide the email address you've given while registering with facebook.com
If first step doesn't works, just do the following:
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows
2. open a new Internet explorer window
3. Click on "Tools" menu
4. Click on "internet options" submenu, you'll get a new small dialog with many tabs and buttons
5. Click on "Delete Cookies", "Delete Files" one-by-one and wait till the command finishes.
6. Click on "OK" (dialog box will close)
6. Close the internet explorer window
7. Open a new internet explorer window again and hit http://www.facebook.com/reset.php
Hope it resolves your problem.
Thanks and regards.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2016 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 13, 2011 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!