Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Solutions to the problem are varied, however most of the solutions found on the web just mask the problem by simply guiding the user through turning off this notification. Now this solution may work great for systems that are showing a false positive error, but what if the system genuinely has lost its local area connection or the connection is unstable, what then?
1) Your Network or DSL router may have bad or missing information. Powercycle your router and/or rebuild the configuration in your router.
2) Double-check your cabling to the computer. Make sure you have the correct type of cabling, straight-through CAT 5 or possibly a crossover cable and try another cable or test the cable to make sure its working properly.
3) Check your network card to make sure its configured correctly and working properly. Many times setting the network card to 10Mbps/Full Duplex will solve this issue. To do this, open Control Panel, System, Device Manager. Go to the properties of the Network card, click on the Advanced tab and find the Link Speed and Duplex section. Change it from Auto Detect to 10Mbps/Full Duplex.
4) Check and test your firewall. Your firewall, especially if its a software firewall like ZoneAlarm, Black Ice, Norton Firewall or something else could be blocking the connection. Disable your firewall and test the connection. You may have to resolve the problem by even uninstalling and reinstalling the firewall.
5) Check your IP address assignments and workgroup settings in the computer for accuracy. Statically assign IPs to the computers in your network.
6) Reset your TCP/IP stack by downloading and running WinsockXPFix.exe a Visual Basic program designed to fix corrupted TCP/IP issues, host file problems and a variety of other connectivity issues.
7) Also this issue is relate to SP2 update (in that case you should run the Microsoft patch (KB884020) for it.)
Posted on Oct 18, 2008
Acer Aspire 5610 Notebook driver
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
TOSHIBA Portege 4000 Series replacement Notebook Batteries, buy Portege 4000 Series battery and other goods are brand new and one year warranty! ship to most countries http://www.power-tool-battery.com/notebook-battery/toshiba-portege%204000%20series-1001022.htm
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
Dude, better yet just go to the Support.toshiba.com website so that all the downloadable drivers are updated rather than going to that page that also aquires information the the main site.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Here is my advice : Just go to www.microsoft.com and download internet explorer again and install it , then reboot your system . I'm sure that this will solve the problem . any way , why don't you try other internet communication softwares like ( firefox or google chrome) those both are great also . I advice you to have more than one internet communication software . I already have three just in case if one of them is corrupted . I have ( Internet explorer and firefox and google chrome ) . just try the idea and you'll be satisfied with the result .
good luck .
rate if useful please !
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2017 | Sms Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2010 | Acer Aspire 1690 Notebook
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: