An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Visited the website for 20 consecutive days.
Re: how do i start internet services on my phone its n73...
you got a good handphone. It is GPRS enabled and hence you can use internet, both on your phone and on your laptop as well.
1. subscibe or enroll for an GPRS data plan with your network provider (let me know your country/city as well if you need assistance) 2. after enrolling, you should be getting the gprs settings (the network configuration settings) from the provider. 3. setup your phone, reboot and here you go!!!
PS: GPRS/Data services are paid services(at most of the places) so you need to find the best suited plan for you.
TIP: you can disable images downloading while browsing on your phone to save the data bandwidth and charges.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can update your phone by Nokia pc suite and nokia updater. Firstly connect your phone with your pc via multimedia cable. Then start nokia updater. You need internet connection to your pc to update your phone.
Dear Ashad , your phone software not done proper Updating. Result is phone software corrupted and dead. Only one solution Just Visit Nokia service center and tell then to install the updated software for your Nokia N73. Problem will solve then. If your handset not on at home you can't fix it by yourself.
Thanks & waiting for your feedback.
You can do it too.
Ask your service provider to activate GPRS on your number. (It is not free) Once activated, you can browse the net, use email, use Instant Messangers etc etc. Just like you do on a PC only the screen is smaller and some functions may not be available. And when your GPRS is activated, visit my site www.theroyaldelicious.info.
u need to unlock your n73 nokia
1) you can call your local service provider and he should unlock your phone for a fixed fees.
2) otherwise go to the unlocking sites provided you have a valid credit card and you will get an unlock code and procedure from the GSMLiberty.net
3) even postal unlocking for 25 dollars from iunlock.com
4) Otherwise for your choice just google 'unlock n73 nokia" u will find lot of unlockers and you could buy any ones service also.
5)also u can if u call meteor customer care on 1905 they will give unlock code for free.all they ask is ur details and reason why u want this code.only catch is that u have to spend something around 100e on top ups to get it code for free..
Some of the parts, like screws are used only once. They should be renewed after dismantling the phone. Same goes for seals and glued parts.
It was'nt a good idea to start a job like this without sketching and writing details down.
I don't have a Nokia N73 service manual. I've tried to find one but all I could find was a Nokia N95 service manual.