Question about Pioneer VSX-D608 Receiver
Go in contact with PIONEER customer help and service and they will tell u whats the problem...could be a switch inside ur unit who is not responding....
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2015 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
on Apr 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2012 | Bushnell Optics
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Nov 24, 2010 | Panasonic PT L735U Multimedia Projector
Dec 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2009 | ViewSonic E70fb 17" CRT Monitor
Jul 23, 2007 | Compaq iPAQ MP2810 Multimedia Projector
Mar 04, 2014 | Pioneer VSX-D608 Receiver
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: