Question about Cell Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Check the orginal SIM card holder from which you broke off your actual SIM card. On the back some where there is your PUK code.
2. Call the toll-free AIRTEL help desk and tell them that you need to unblock your SIM. They will guide you through.
There is no other way.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
SOURCE: searh of airtel puk number
it will ask for the PUK code when you try inserting the wrong pin
for 3 times ...
so to get the PUK code follow these steps:
1. call to your network provider s customer care from some of your friends number of the same network ...
tell your number & ask them for the PUK code..
2. they may ask you the details of sim like in whose name it is etc..
answer that ...
3. after that they will provide you the PUK code note it down
4. enter the noted PUK number to your cell ...
5. your sim will get unlocked ....
caution: if you try inserting the wrong PUK codes for more than 5 or 10 times it will completely block the sim after that you must contact the network provider s shoppe only to get it unlocked ..
remember this ...
this solves your problem ...
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
The puk code is sim card spesific it comes with the sim card when you get it or you can get it by calling your phone service provider of the sim card to get the puk code.
if you have entered the puk code wrong too many times you will make the sim card useless and you will have to contact your phone service provider for a new sim card, it will probably cost.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2012 | Nokia N85 Cellular Phone
Mar 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 12, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Nov 19, 2010 | Nokia 1650 Cell Phone
Aug 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Oct 11, 2009 | Nokia 3315 Cellular Phone
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!