I want to use scanner as copier. for that puropse I want to save all scanned pages in a single folder. I am unable to print the scanned pages as it print as like copier. If I select the copier option of scanner software then it scans letter size page and print as like letter size on A4 size. I hope u will solve this problem.
When you use a regular copier, it doesn't save, right? It just copies. That's the whole idea behind the Copy program that came with your scanner - for your scanner to operate as a copy machine. What you want is document management software.
Therefore, the very best solution is to download a (free) program that will convert files (Word, Excel, etc.) into PDF files. Click here for a list of such programs.
Suggestion: Never use image files for document management because they don't have any of the necessary features, such as the ability to search the contents of a digital document, the ability to comment, etc. And you want a program that will convert into PDF - try to stay away from other file formats as PDF (Adobe) is the "standard."
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. You need to install a PDF printer driver on your computerfirst. There are quite a few freeware PDF writer programs on the Internet youcan download one such as CutePDF. To download Cutepdf PDF printer driver (freeware) click onthis link :-
http://www.cutepdf.com/ 2. Scan the first page then click on File - Save the image as a jpg file Eg. image1.jpg
3. Repeat the scan the next page and save the image file Eg. image2.jpg
4. Repeat step 3 for the other pages.
5. Close the scanner when finished scanning.
6. Open a Word document then place each image file on a new page in the Word document
7. Save the Word document (not necessary).
8. Click on File - Print then select CutePDF printer (or your PDF printer driver) and save the PDF file. This PDF file will contain the multiple pages of the scanned pages.
If you had selected 'multipage' option, the scanner will convert all pages into a single page. Switch off (uncheck) multipage option and you will get individual page outputs. Check in the software if your clicked unnecessary button for saving in the last file. Try 'Default' button if available and try again.
My scanner is a Cannon but the basic jist of what your trying to do is universal. You need to open up the software for the scanner and look for an icon that says scan to file. It sounds like you have already done this. If so you are very close in the step I mention to the setting you need to scan multiple pages into one PDF file. Once you find the setting to scan multiple pages be sure to not click "FINISHED" until your last page is scanned in.
Use the PDF function of the CanoScan Toolbox. On the options screen for a pdf, click the drop down box next to “Save as Type:”. Select “PDF (Multiple Pages)”. This option causes CanoScan to stop after each page is scanned and ask if there is a next page or if you are finished.