My paper runs fine out of the paper tray. But when it reaches the part where all of the toners/parts/heater etc, it stops at about the first set of rollers going into the main frame where all of the toner/parts/heater etc is at. Then my top panel is telling me C200 code.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Good day!!! Here are some steps to remove paper jam
1. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge to fade away before putting your hands on the metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The three hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, between the feed tray and the print carriage or between the print carriage and the output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray. If the sheet jammed around here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull on the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Don't tug too quickly. You might rip the paper, leaving a chunk of it deeper in the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed tray area and the print carriage of the all-in-one printer. Carefully remove the jammed paper from the machine.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside. You may need to move the print carriage out of your way to get at the jam.
7. Return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Thank you for using FixYa Don't forget to vote thanks!!!
This error code means there is a paper lifting problem in the paper trays. Most common cause is improperly loaded paper. Check the trays to be sure all paper is loaded properly then turn off then back on, the MAIN power switch Not the one up on the control panel. If the code does not come back then your fine. If it does then pull out all of the paper drawers, reset the code again and then close each drawer one at a time waiting 15 seconds between each tray closing. If you close a drawer and it pops the code after a few seconds then that is the tray that is causing the problem. Double check that tray and if you can not get it to work then you will need service on that tray as it has a paper lift problem. Either the lift motor or the sensor. You can leave that tray popped open an inch or two and still use the copier with the other trays.
Good Luck and Thank You using Fixya.
If it is jamming under the toner (meaning the paper is not quite reaching the toner cartridge, and "crinkling" up), then you would be correct. There may be a tiny pipce or chunk of paper creating a "well" and stopping the paper. If you remove the paper tray and the cartridge, and flip the machine on it's back (fuser side), you may be able to see the chunk in the paper path. You could also get a sturdy pice of laminated paper or card stock, at least an inch or two wide, and run it backwards thru the path to try to back out the chunk.
If the paper is just stopping, in any other spot than the paper tray, it could be a dirty or dead sensor. Try removing the cartridge and spraying canned air throughout the machine.
try to run paper from the side bypass tray. if still no go, you may have something blocking the paper from feeding. if it feed from the side bypass but not the cassette, paper feed tire may not be feeding paper or the out of paper sensor maybe keeping paper from reaching paper feed tire
the device is programmed at the factory as a default to switch. try two things,1st function, general, key operator, code 0000, then at number 1(paper size) select bypass and then change media to letterhead or something other than plain.
2nd, function, general, key operator, code 0000, then at number 4 ( special paper tray 1) designate the bypass as a special tray. this should "exclude" the tray from available tray. good luck
Check to see if this happens when you use the drop down manual feed tray. If your printer works fine using the manual feed tray the problem is with your paper tray. Check to make sure it is set to letter size. I've found that sometimes the 'teeth' holding the paper stop on the paper tray wear out and when the printer goes to pick up paper, it pushes the paper stop out of position causing the printer to think it's using a different, much longer size paper thus preventing it from feeding all the way through. You'll probably need a new paper tray if this is the case.
There could be two things. First, be sure the paper tray is not binding. The metal plate in the middle should spring up easily. The friction pad should be firmly attached to the tray, but not extending over the metal portion. The second thing would be to clean or replace the feed rollers. They are inside the machine above where the tray would sit. Since the tray feeds when full, I don't think you have a clutch problem. Let me know how it goes.
I fix the error thanks to Patrillica on my BIZHUB 350!
The paper stock in tray 1 or to be exact above the tray 1, when you open it, you can hardly see it. After you remove the paper you should unplug your machine and then lug it back.
Thanks again to Patrillica.