Question about Canon Mg8150 Wireless Mfc
Error 5030, wont start blue and yellow lights flashing
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Error 6000 tells you that the paper feed roller is not turning, check for any foreign oblects in the paper path, a flashlight and small mirror is the best way to look.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
SOURCE: error 6a00
I found numerous suggestions on FIXYA for other Canon printer models
with the same 6A00 error message. The isuggestions mainly zero in on
the purge station where the printer head parks and possible cause being
bits of jammed paper at the two pieces of sponge material. There were
several reports of cleaning the two sponges at the purge station and
the problem going away after. I checked my printer but did not finad
any jammed bits of paper. But I found the purge station was a bit up
and could be pressed down - probably a bit sticky due to the soaked
sponges and not returning to its original position. After that I didn't
get the error message anymore. The two sponges on my printer purge
station were black and possibly soaked with ink and I am thinking of
cleaning these the next time.
ur flashing lights also seem to be a cnsequence of this....
hope it helps.... good luck
have a nice day
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
SOURCE: Canon i250 printer problems
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
May I know the exact error messages in the printer screen. If it's green and yellow lights that are flashing you need to push more the two cartridges that you replace....also try to clean it using the printer program installed in your computer....good luck and hope it will help....
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2015 | Canon Mg8150 Wireless Mfc
Nov 07, 2013 | Canon Mg8150 Wireless Mfc
Jun 28, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 10, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 31, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 17, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jul 24, 2009 | Canon iP100 Portable Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: